Student Terms and Conditions
Take note of the following:
- BUSINESS HOURS: Strictly from 09:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Saturday.
- We welcome visits to the Training Center, but Strictly on appointment to prevent disturbing customers busy with training.
If you will be attending a course a deposit of R2000 is required payable at application using your cellphone number as the reference.
No seats will be reserved until the non-refundable deposit is paid. The outstanding amount is payable before the date of the course.
If the Full Amount for the course has not been paid on the morning that training starts, you will not be allowed to attend the course.
- Workshop courses start at 09H00 and finish at around 15H00. Every student will be assigned their own tools and working space whilst attending any of the Workshops or Courses.
- Please note that if you travel from Johannesburg Station or the Pretoria region, it can take up to 90 minutes to get to Randfontein due to high volumes of traffic in the morning. Please make sure that you leave early.
- No refunds will be made for goods and/or services received by the client.
- Depending on the course or workshop, students must handle materials and /or machinery and tools responsibly as these may be harmful if not used with the utmost care, keeping safety rules at all times. If needed, gloves, masks and safety glasses will be provided where appropriate. The onus rest on the student to use them.
- You NEED to bring old clothes or an overall with you when attending the Workshop or Course. Clothing to be close-fitting to avoid accidents. Please exercise caution at all times!
- We do not accept liability for any injuries sustained during the workshops or courses. Students handle tools and machinery at their own risk.
- No representative shall be held responsible for any damage of whatsoever nature, however caused, including injuries or death that the student may suffer throughout his/her attendance of this Workshop Course.
- By attending a Workshop Course, the student acknowledges that the company and staff members, proprietors and instructors mentioned are indemnified against the same.
- Please note that you are responsible for the safekeeping of your Certificate. We do not re-issue Certificates due to fraudulent Copying of Certificates.
We do not accept Credit Cards or Cheque payments. We do accept Cash. If you transfer via internet (EFT) make sure that the fees will show in our account on the morning that training starts. We are with ABSA Bank, if you transfer from any of the other bank, please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 business days (Depending on the bank that you are transferring from) before the training fees show in our account.
PLEASE USE YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE WHEN YOU MAKE PAYMENTS.
We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions without giving prior notice.
Course content and payment may be updated from time to time. Please make sure that you are familiar with the contents of each course/workshop before you apply.